Abundant sunshine, wind and various critical resources give Australia a distinct advantage when it comes to the green energy transition. So can it lead the charge and become a clean energy and renewable superpower?
Australian correspondent Rosie Barnes, who you may recognise from her own channel @EngineeringwithRosie, looks at how the country could be charting its path to 100% renewables from wind, solar, storage and interconnectors as well as creating a hotbed of minerals and resources needed for electric vehicles. Enjoy!
Get your tickets for Fully Charged LIVE in Sydney this March.
0:30 Can Australia Make Up for Lost Time?
1:03 How Much Solar and Wind Do We Need?!
3:58 Is 100% Renewable Energy Possible?!
5:08 How Much Do We Need to Store?
7:04 Critical Minerals
8:25 What About Mining?
8:56 How Do You Transport Renewable Power?
10:20 First to 100% Renewable with Wind and Solar?
11:57 Can We Topple Coal?
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram