Fully Charged Show Ltd., is committed to partnering with our partners and suppliers to prepare for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is the most comprehensive EU data privacy law in more than two decades, and which went into effect on May 25, 2018.
Here is a highlight of the measures we are implementing:
Notice to Vendors and Suppliers – Our Data Protection Addendum
- Continuing to invest in our security infrastructure
- Ensuring we have the appropriate contractual terms in place
- Ensuring we can continue to support international data transfers by executing standard
- Contractual Clauses through our updated Data Processing Addendum
- Tools for individuals to exercise their data subject rights
- We are monitoring the guidance around GDPR compliance from privacy-related regulatory bodies, and will adjust our plans accordingly if it changes.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed to by Fully Charged Show., by providing services to Fully Charged Show Ltd., as our vendor/supplier, you expressly agree to Fully Charged Show Ltd., GDPR Terms for all your existing agreements with Fully Charged Show Ltd.
If you have signed a Data Protection Addendum with Fully Charged Show Ltd., for your existing agreements, that document shall control and is substantively coextensive with Fully Charged Show Ltd., GDPR Terms.
Notice to EU Residents