We visited Lunaz to find out why the world’s most luxury EV converter has decided to start producing rubbish trucks in this new episode.
Electric vehicle converter Lunaz is on a mission to breathe new life into old vehicles. Having started with some of the most luxury classic cars such as Rolls Royce, Jaguar and Bentley – it’s now adding electric rubbish trucks to its repertoire. We visited the facility in Silverstone to find out if the electric rubbish trucks are getting the same luxury star treatment.
0:00 Look at that
2:29 Electrifying classics
4:06 Ultimate win win
5:29 Route analysis
6:33 Upgraded interiors
7:30 Beautiful cars
8:22 When will we see one?
9:07 Electric in 11 days
10:28 Looks brand new!
12:00 Same price
14:25 11,000 a year
15:06 Final thoughts
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 29th & 30th April, 1st May 2022
- Amsterdam – 20th, 21st & 22nd May 2022
- San Diego – 10th & 11th September 2022
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram