We’ve wanted to get our hands dirty and discuss Electric Vans for a long time. Delivery of this long-awaited series of five episodes has been delayed by the Coronavirus pandemic, but we are delighted to share the first episode before the year end (the rest will follow in the New Year). Andy Torbet talks about the ‘invisible workforce’, gets some expert advice from Vanarama’s resident expert and takes a look at the Maxus E Deliver 3. We hope you enjoy the ride!
Thanks to Vanarama for loaning us Paul Kirby!
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA & Europe
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram