This week our home energy expert Emilie goes through the things she would consider when planning a solar project.
As more and more homeowners look towards clean sources of energy, installing solar is a very popular option. So we thought it would be useful to film an episode all about what you need to think about before the project starts.
We’ve also created a checklist for you to download and fill out to help you collate all the basic details for your project. So if you are coming to one of our Fully Charged LIVE events in 2023 to speak with one of our H.E.A.T. (Home Energy Advice Team) don’t forget to bring it with you.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram