Elliot offers us a glimpse of what travelling in the future will be like when he takes a ride in some of Baidu’s self-driving buses and taxis.
Powered by swathes of data, simulations and smart city connected tech – do Baidu’s vehicles mark the start of self-driving becoming a part of everyday life? Elliot finds out just how ready this technology is, and what it’s really like to be driven by a computer in a self-driving car!
Read Imogen’s blog about autonomous driving.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram