Robert visits and inspirational development in Utrecht with gas-free houses and an impressed electric car sharing scheme in this latest episode in our Dutch series.
Robert visits the Wisselspoor Buildings Project in the city of Utrecht to see how this dense housing development is completely gas-free as well as offering an extensive solar powered electric car sharing scheme. Utrecht is a truly inspirational city, one that is 10 years into the future and a worthy winner of our first ever Fully Charged Cities award.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
In the final of our Dutch episodes Robert is reunited with his beloved Nissan Leaf which has had a serious battery upgrade. Catch up the other episodes here:
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram