Robert finds out how the Vehicle-To-Grid charging infrastructure in Utrecht is helping them move towards being the first bi-directional city in the world.
Utrecht is working towards becoming the first bi-directional city in the world and in his recent trip Robert visited a huge solar powered car park and charging station to see how EVs and Vehicle-To-Grid charging are being integrated together.
In the next of our series of Dutch episodes Robert explores fossil free homes and drives his Nissan Leaf back home with its brand new battery.
Catch up with his first episode here.
Fully Charged LIVE is coming to Amsterdam in 2022 – get your tickets here
Potential speakers, sponsors & exhibitors should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram