This week’s episode, first released on our sister channel the Fully Charged SHOW in 2020, sees Robert testing out a fully electric 4×4 tractor (the Farmtrac 25G) at Adam Henson’s Bemborough Farm in Gloucestershire.
Scaled for smaller applications, the Farmtrac 25G is capable, powerful, and an almost silent workhorse.
With UK farmers being tasked by the National Farmers Union (NFU) with reducing their carbon footprint and hitting net zero by 2040, we think agriculture is a key sector for large scale technological development – but what do you think?
0:00 Chopping the weeds
0:30 The Farmtrac 25G
1:13 Adam Henson shares his thoughts
1:50 Scaling on a Budget
2:42 Do the Economics work?
4:44 Farmtrac Stats and Specs
6:34 From horse to horsepower and beyond
8:07 Powered by sunshine
8:44 Net Zero by 2040?
9:54 It’ll run all day
Find out more about the Farmtrac 25G
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram