We met up with Sacha Dench, aka ‘the human swan’ to find out all about her 3000+ mile aerial circumnavigation of Britain using a 100% electric paramotor.
The battery allows Sacha to fly for around 30 minutes at a time and between flights Sacha talks to people around the UK about their views on climate change and the actions we can all take to help.
This second World Record attempt hopes to inspire people to take action against climate change and a compilation of the stories discovered will be presented at COP26 in Glasgow in November.
Find out more about Sacha’s challenge.
1:22 Blown away
2:48 How does it work?
3:57 Petrol vs Electric
6:24 Big ambitions
9:31 What can we do?
10:05 Propeller demo
12:12 Subscribe, support, join
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram