The full uncut interview with GRIDSERVE CEO Toddington Harper where he outlines their vision for the nationwide rollout of the electric forecourt.
Last December we were invited to get a world exclusive first look at GRIDSERVE’s awesome electric forecourt, before it opened to the public. It’s the first of its kind in the UK and can charge 36 cars simultaneously with a variety of rapid chargers, while drivers and passengers utilise the retail and food facilities at their leisure.
This bonus episode brings you the full uncut interview with GRIDSERVE CEO Toddington Harper where he outlines their vision for a nationwide rollout of the electric forecourt and how they plan to turn this into a reality.
Watch our World Exclusive episode here.
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA & Europe
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram