In this latest news packed episode Robert Llewellyn reports on a Toyota Recall, an Energy Superhub, Fully Charged LIVE US and more…
Join Robert for this month’s Almost Breaking News as he tackles recent news stories ranging from batteries made of dope, another electric shock for Toyota, festival charging and a Frenchman’s fear of electric cars.
00:21 Coming up
01:04 Fully Charged LIVE US
02:16 Europe’s charger dominance
03:36 Imogen, can you hear me?
05:19 That’s dope man
07:30 Everybody needs good neighbours
08:51 More pain for Toyota
12:31 Fiat Electrified
14:00 Ioniq 6 – Nice!
14:16 VW ID. Aero
16:03 Glastonbury charging
18:27 One very last thing
Link to news stories
- Half of Europes EV chargers are in Netherlands and Germany!!
- Battery made of dope man, that is way cool
- Running your house 24 hours a day from solar and neighbourhood batteries
- Another chapter in Toyota’s slightly painful electric car journey – Story One
- Another chapter in Toyota’s slightly painful electric car journey – Story Two
- Pricey electric car chargers at Glastonbury Festival – Story One
- Pricey electric car chargers at Glastonbury Festival – Story Two
- And a funny old Frenchman who’s scared of electric cars
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram