Could a flying electric taxi be an affordable form of future transport? Robert recently visited Vertical Aerospace to find out!
Ten years ago flying taxis would have been the stuff of science fiction. Today we inch closer to seeing flying taxis become an affordable reality. Robert joined the Vertical Aerospace team for a world first close inspection of the VX4 EVTOL and to find out how soon we’ll be able to hail one!
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 29th & 30th April, 1st May 2022
- Amsterdam – 20th, 21st & 22nd May 2022
- San Diego – 10th & 11th September 2022
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram