The countdown to Fully Charged LIVE Sydney is on! Join Robert and the Electric Viking for this bumper episode of Almost Breaking News.
Jam packed with the latest and greatest electric vehicle news from Down Under as well as everything you need to know about the live show!
After a little Robert fossil fuel fuelled rant, stick around to watch his interview with Jane Hunter, CEO of Tritium Chargers to find out what it takes to build charging technology that can withstand the outback.
See you in Sydney!
Get your tickets for Fully Charged LIVE in Sydney this March
0:00 Introduction – Coming Up!
0:48 Electric Headlines from Down Under
6:45 The Electric Viking’s Take on Australia’s Top EVs
10:40 Hello from Jack and Fully Charged Live Sydney Line Up!
11:58 The Electric Vehicle Council
13:13 Robert meets Jane Hunter, CEO of Tritium Chargers
14:00 How do you charge an electric car in Australia?
31:48 See you soon!
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram