In this special episode Robert is reunited at last with his range extended Leaf and drives it back home from Amsterdam.
To end 2021 we have a very special episode where Robert travels to Amsterdam to be reunited with a dear old friend.
Robert’s 2011 Nissan Leaf has been stranded in Europe due to the pandemic but thanks to New Electric it has finally got it’s new battery fitted! Now with almost triple the range join him as he drives it home to the UK.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Catch up on the other Dutch episodes here:
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram