Robert gets some top tips on how to buy used EVs from expert Jonathan Porterfield in this new interview.
Are you interested in getting a second hand EV but you’re not sure where to start?
We caught up with Jonathan Porterfield from Eco-Cars, who has extensive experience of selling second hand EVs, for some top tips on where and what to look for when searching for a used electric car.
Head to our main channel for our latest episode about affordable new & used EVs.
Find out more
0:44 Where to start?
1:50 More 2nd hand EVs
3:35 Leafs & Zoes
4:37 No new batteries
6:38 What to look for
7:41 Starts & moves
8:50 Unnecessary charging
10:05 Bargain cars
11:17 Demand drives price
13:06 Online auctions
13:56 Top tip
14:39 Pre-owned Teslas
15:41 EVs last longer
17:14 EV excitement!
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA & Europe
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram