Find out how Dacia was able to make Europe’s Cheapest Electric Car in this new interview.
The world is crying out for cheap electric cars, but how easy is it to actually make a decent and affordable EV?
Jack speaks to Lionel Jailett (VP Dacia & Lada Product Performance) to find out how they managed to make the Dacia Spring a city car that is affordable to the masses but still full of character.
Find out how Jack got on with the Dacia Spring in the crazy Paris traffic.
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram