Has COP26 delivered green wins or more greenwash? Robert returns for a news special direct from Glasgow.
Robert is back with a very special COP26 news episode filmed in Glasgow this week joined by the wonderful Euan McTurk.
From questionable stories about private jets flying rich people to Glasgow, to reports of a staggeringly high number of fossil fuel lobbyists attending, this episode is packed full of news around the event. Robert also looks at the recent gas crisis in the UK and asks if iron air batteries could be the future.
Let us know what you think below – has COP26 delivered some green wins or just more greenwashing?
Footage courtesy of Generate Media.
Links to the featured stories
Questionable news about private jets
Iron Air battery
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram