It’s Bobby! And he’s back with some of the latest stories from the energy transition in the almost news episode, including his take on the Ford F-150 Lightning.
Just how significant to the North American market is this pick-up truck? He also tackles solar in Australia, Subaru’s electric vehicle plans and gets his hazmat suit on to discuss radioactive waste from fracking. You can’t say he’s not versatile!
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA & Europe
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram