Ahead of this weekend’s first Everything Electric AUSTRALIA expo in Sydney, Robert has pulled together his selection of topical News stories, including some stinky goings on in an EV transport vessel, a V2L set up that saved lives and the bikes that are saving the burning of 1 million barrels of oil a day!
1:23 EVs up Down Under
4:53 Stopping The Stink!
6:45 French Toxic Taxes
7:53 Queensland Chaos
10:19 Deathknell for Diesels
11:13 Scooter Impact
15:47 Sodium Solution
21:43 Electric Farmer
23:24 See you in Sydney
Links to Stories:
- Electric vehicle sales surged in Australia in 2023
- Stink bug helped Australia miss a major EV milestone
- France tightens penalty tax for polluting and heavy new vehicles
- Queensland woman uses electric car to run her son’s dialysis machine during power cut
- The world’s 280 million electric bikes and mopeds are cutting demand for oil far more than electric cars
- The first EV with a lithium-free sodium battery hits the road in January
- Farmer urges rural Aussies to consider electric cars
Are you an Energy or Transport professional?
Everything Electric LONDON – Energy & Transport professionals FREE 1st day tickets: Coming soon!
Get your tickets for our live events NOW!
- Everything Electric AUSTRALIA – Sydney – 9th, 10th & 11th of February 2024
- Everything Electric LONDON – 28th, 29th & 30th of March 2024
- Everything Electric NORTH – 24th, 25th & 26th of May 2024
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission: