Could electric wallpaper and digital bricks be the future for home heating? Dan found out more at the Octopus Energy stand at Fully Charged OUTSIDE.
If you were at Fully Charged OUTSIDE you will have seen the Octopus Energy bright blue Smart House packed full of gadgets and tech which can help make our homes greener.
Dan caught up with Philip Steele, Future Technologies Evangelist at Octopus Energy, at the event to find out how adding electric heated wallpaper, digital bricks and devices to monitor energy consumption to your home can save you money and reduce emissions.
Find out more about the technologies featured:
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram