This month ABN comes with news from outer space. Can we harness solar energy from deep beyond the galaxy? Pepsico has a whole fleet of the Tesla Semi Truck which are achieving amazing distances on single charges.
Meanwhile, British tabloid The Sun are at it again by regurgitating the same old anti-EV headlines by the bucketload.
Also, we hear about some myth-busting, battery recycling, electric tugboats and buses, and a floating wind farm.
Links to stories
- Tesla Semi energy consumption
- Solar Power, from deep space
- Myths surrounding the availability of minerals for batteries etc
- Canadian Tug Boat
- Floating Off Shore Wind Farm
- Amtrak Electric Bus
- Battery Gigafactories
- Battery recycling – Story One
- Battery recycling – Story Two
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission: