Could the Verge hubless electric motorbike be the future of two-wheeled transport? We sent Andy Torbet to find out.
Our resident man of action, Andy Torbet, takes a test ride on a potentially revolutionary new electric motorcycle: the Verge TS. With its groundbreaking design, which discards the conventional chain drive and essentially turns the entire back wheel into a motor, the Verge is capable of both eye-watering performance and staggering efficiency. Could this be the future of two-wheeled transport?
Fancy seeing the Verge TS up close?
Head to Fully Charged LIVE Europe where it will on display!
Get your tickets here.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram