This week’s episode is your regular monthly Almost Breaking News update from Robert.
Where, as it happens, during the actual recording there is some breaking news!!
Get your tickets for Fully Charged LIVE in Sydney on 11th & 12th March.
0:00 FC LIVE Sydney Update
1:20 Demand Flexibility Service
4:22 It’s not a flat battery, yet!
6:23 Autobahns full of EVs
8:33 Irish EV uptake soars
9:07 Ghana’s EV Pioneers
10:22 Toyota Good News?
13:45 New GM V8s! Really?
15:13 EXXON Knew!
16:53 Cheap(er) Teslas
Links to the News Stories
- Autobahns full of EVs
- Irish EV uptake soars
- Ghana’s EV Pioneers
- Legendary Land Cruiser and HiLux $1bn Electric Shock
- General Motors Invest in V8s!
- EXXON knew all along!
- Cheap(er) Teslas!
- Tesla’s Giga Gets Bigger
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram