Robert’s back with a news episode looking at the current gas price rise, rapid charging hubs for fleets and driving large EVs in congested cities.
In this news episode Robert speaks to Emma Pinchbeck from Energy UK about the rising price of gas in the UK, why there is a shortage and what we can do to move away from our reliance on fossil fuels. He also looks at the new BP Pulse rapid charging hub specifically for commercial vehicles located underneath Hyde Park and why this kind of EV fleet infrastructure is essential for helping companies make the transition to electric.
PLUS – we announce the winner of our incredible next EV Giveaway prize – 2 weekend tickets to an Extreme E race courtesy of the Hispano Suiza Xite Energy Team sponsored by myenergi. Did you enter? Have you won? Watch to find out.
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram