New vs Old – is this an ‘existential’ battle for car companies? with Dan Caesar
This week’s podcast sees Robert joined by Fully Charged’s CEO Dan Caesar to discuss the fascinating and rapid changes taking place in the global automotive industries and the growing emergence of new car companies .
Picking up where his recent blog left off (see link below) and covering all the current dominant, emerging and potentially dying car brands, Dan poses questions like “Are the legacy OEMs already powerless to compete?”, “Is 2023 the start of a new manufacturing race?”, “Will Chinese EVs be coming sooner than we think?” and “How many luxury SUV customers can there really be?” – BMW, Audi, and Mercedes appear to believe there are lots!
We also get lots of updates about who’ll be at this year’s Fully Charged LIVE events!
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram