Jack heads to Munich to test drive an advanced prototype of the City Transformer CT-1, one of the most unusual electric vehicles ever featured on Fully Charged SHOW.
With the unique ability to reduce its width by a third at the push of a button, enabling you to squeeze through gaps in traffic like a motorbike, could this be the future of urban transportation?
0:00 Cities weren’t made for cars
1:25 What is it??
3:00 The party trick
5:28 Exterior walkaround
7:25 Is it a two seater?
8:32 Surprisingly posh interior
11:43 Driving impressions
14:30 The price
15:20 the verdict
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram