In the first of a series of new Robert Rants, we look at the Tesla Bot and ask, what is the point?
Welcome to the first in Robert’s series of Micro Rants!
Today’s topic is Tesla’s recent announcement of their Tesla Bot. Now we know Robert loves robots, but why is he not impressed with this new humanoid, bipedal robot from Tesla?
Find out all in this new mini rant looking at autonomous driving, Artificial Intelligence and questions over the timing of Tesla’s announcement coming amid an investigation into the safety of their full self-driving software.
More Micro Rants are on their way so make sure you are subscribed to Fully Charged PLUS!
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram