Jack heads to a top secret testing facility for an early drive in a prototype of the highly-anticipated new electric crossover SUV, the Nissan Ariya.
Over a decade on from the release of the immensely popular Leaf, electric Nissan number two is finally here. Jack heads to Milbrook Proving ground to spend some time with a prototype of the new Ariya to find out whether it was worth the long wait and – crucially – whether it has what it takes to stand out in an increasingly congested electric SUV segment.
Read Jack’s blog.
0:00 Milbrook Proving Ground
1:49 This ain’t no Leaf!
2:53 Interior first impressions
5:34 Exterior walkaround
9:04 Sorry to ask…
9:35 Back seat Jack test
10:30 Stat attack
12:18 First drive
16:33 Concluding thoughts?
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 29th & 30th April, 1st May 2022
- Amsterdam – 20th, 21st & 22nd May 2022
- San Diego – 10th & 11th September 2022
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram