Jack reports from the Munich Motor Show on the five new EVs unveiled by Mercedes including the Maybach EQS.
The Munich Motor show was, unsurprisingly, dominated by the German car manufacturers but one brand stood head and shoulders above the rest last week: Mercedes.
Not only did they deliver elaborate and impressive displays at the show, they unveiled no less than five new all-electric cars – two as concepts, three production-ready. Pretty progressive for a brand that currently only has two electric cars on the market!
Get the low-down on the Mercedes EQG Concept, the Mercedes-AMG EQS, the Mercedes EQE, the Mercedes EQB and the Mercedes-Maybach EQS Concept in Jack’s report.
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram