In case you missed it! Here’s a bitesize version of Maddie Moate’s journey into getting and living with her first electric car. Please share this with people you know might be thinking of buying a car!
BTW Maddie & Greg are currently hosting a children’s show – Let’s Go Live – at 11:00 on weekdays on her YouTube channel:
This was originally Fully Charged Show’s 6 part series “Maddie Goes Electric” – a beginners guide to electric cars. Maddie asks our team of experts questions like:
- Should I lease or buy an electric car?
- Can I make long journeys in an electric car?
- How can I rapid charge an electric vehicle?
- Where can I find a genuinely green electricity rate?
- How to make your life greener by choosing the right electricity supplier?
- What are the benefits of home electric car chargers?
Watch the original series here:
Maddie Goes Electric full series playlist!
Many thanks to our expert contributors for this series:
- Robyn Hester, DriveElectric
- Melanie Shufflebotham, Zap Map
- Neena Bhati, Which?
- David Lewis, Electric Car Home
- Charlie Cook, Rightcharge
- Joe Knowles, EVEZY
- Rachel Clark, EV Experience Centre
Many of our viewers already ‘drive electric’, power their homes with clean energy etc. and many are looking to ‘go electric’.
But if like our presenter Maddie Moate (science communicator & BAFTA-winning presenter) you’re interested in electric cars, but don’t know where to start, this is the series for you!
And if you already know everything there is to know about electric vehicles, then please share this beginner’s guide to electric cars with your friends and family.
Find our book on Amazon.
We couldn’t keep making the show without our supporters, thank you all!
And if you’d like to hear more from the experts, and lots more, have a look at our events page to see if we’re hosting a ‘Fully Charged Live’ event near you…