Could the Carver EV be the future of urban mobility? Jack and Robert certainly think so!
Is it a car? Is it a motorbike? Is it a scooter? Whatever it is – we like it, a lot!
This 3-wheeled fully electric Carver microcar is clever, comfortable and, most of all, amazingly good fun. The narrow design, with a lean ability that’s out of this world (up to 40 degrees of lean) make this the perfect emission free city vehicle. Could this be the future of urban travel? One things for sure, it will certainly put a smile on your face.
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram