Our US correspondent, Ricky Roy takes a spin in the ElectraMeccanica: a one seater, three wheeled EV designed for urban commuting.
With a unique design and tantalising price tag, is this the best microcar we’ve covered on the channel yet?
0:00 3 wheels, 2 doors, 15k price!
0:51 insane exterior
2:40 Driving impressions
4:05 Range, efficiency, charging
6:11 Fighter pilot feel
7:17 Some areas for improvement
8:18 Interior review
9:56 That rear wheel
10:16 Boot space?
10:32 The bottom line
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram