In this new episode, DK visits the H2 Mobility and Energy Show in Korea to see if it a hydrogen economy could really be possible.
While we know that batteries are the perfect solution for electric cars, what about other applications? Could green hydrogen made from renewables be a big market in the future? And in which countries?
We sent DK to look around the H2 Mobility and Energy Show, to get a feel for a different market and to see if S.Korea could crack the hydrogen economy. In this episode there are crazy cars, trams, huge trucks, rescue drones, trailer drones and a liquified hydrogen drone that can fly for 12 hours! So what do you think, is a hydrogen economy really possible?
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram