Leading The Charge with Toddington Harper of GRIDSERVE
EV charging in the UK has come a long way since Robert’s first experiences and in today’s podcast he speaks with Toddington Harper, CEO of Gridserve in their brand new electric forecourt at London Gatwick Airport. This dedicated charging facility is a ‘World First’ at an International Airport.
The conversation dives straight into how Gridserve will support the mass transition to electric vehicles, and with over 180 charging locations in the UK within the Gridserve Electric Highway, these Gridserve Electric Forecourts are at the pinnacle of charging experiences.
As a leading voice in the sector, Toddington shares his insights from being at the latest COP summit and reflects on the changes we all need, and can make so that we move the needle on climate change.
Get your tickets for our live events NOW!
- Everything Electric AUSTRALIA – Sydney – 9th, 10th & 11th of February 2024
- Everything Electric LONDON – 28th, 29th & 30th of March 2024
- Everything Electric NORTH – 24th, 25th & 26th of May 2024
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Everything Electric channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram