Home Upgrade Funding Heaven? With Yke Rippen
This week Robert speaks with Yke Rippen from Steeds BV, a Dutch company that helps homeowners in the Netherlands transform their properties into efficient and sustainable places to live through the application of Government backed Green Loans.
Future-proofing homes with insulation and efficient clean energy heating systems is key to removing our reliance on burning fossil fuels. This podcast gives a great insight into what the Netherlands are doing to support their citizens to live in warmer, more efficient and greener homes. And it begs the question, why aren’t more countries following their lead?
For tickets to the Fully Charged AWARDS (subject to availability)
Get your tickets for our live events NOW!
- Fully Charged LIVE Europe – Amsterdam – 24th, 25th & 26th November 2023
- Everything Electric AUSTRALIA – Sydney – 9th, 10th & 11th of February 2024
- Everything Electric LONDON – 28th, 29th & 30th of March 2024
- Everything Electric NORTH – 24th, 25th & 26th of May 2024
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram