Kickstarting Australia’s EV Culture with Anthony Broese van Groenou
Sat amongst the wildlife on an organic farm in Queensland, Australia, in this week’s podcast Robert catches up with Anthony Broese van Groenou, Co-Founder, Director and CSO of The Good Car Company.
Created with friends to enable Australians to have better access to more affordable EVs, The Good Car Company is leading the way in supporting and developing the domestic used EV market.
After years of anti-EV Government policy and with an abundance of renewable resources to hand, Anthony takes Robert through his journey, and the frustrations and successes he and his colleagues have faced whilst building their niche in Australia’s electrified future.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram