What were the reactions to the hotly anticipated Tesla Cybertuck – we sent Chelsea to find out.
Love it or hate it, the latest addition to Elon Musk’s Tesla lineup has arrived; the Cybertruck. We wanted to get a different perspective on the Tesla Cybertruck launch, what did the highly loyal fan base think of this eco pickup truck and would they consider it in the future?
We sent over Chelsea Sexton to check it out.
- Cybertruck will come in three variants: Single Motor Rear-Wheel Drive, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, and Tri Motor All-Wheel Drive.
- Range: 500+ miles / 805+ km
- 0-60 mph acceleration: <2.9 seconds
- Towing capacity: More than 14,000 lbs / 6350 kg
- Payload: Up to 3,500 lbs / 1588 kg
- Vault length: 6.5 feet / 1.98 m
- Storage capacity: 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage including the vault, frunk, and sail pillars.
- Suspension: 4” (≈ 10 cm) in either direction
- Touchscreen size: 17” / 43 cm
- Body: Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless steel. If there was something better, we’d use it.
- Seating capacity: Up to six adults
- Charging: Can be charged at home, at Destination Charging locations, and with our network of more than 14,000 Superchargers
More info from the official Tesla website here:
Fully Charged LIVE North America took place on the 1st and 2nd February 2020.
We couldn’t keep making the show without our supporters, thank you all!
Find our Guidebook to Clean Energy & Electric Vehicles on Amazon.
If you enjoy our videos and you would like to support the show, please consider supporting us via our Patreon page.
Alternatively, you can also support the show and help us to keep making Fully Charged by becoming a YouTube member. Take a look here for more details.
And if you’d like to hear more from the experts, and lots more besides, have a look at our plans for Fully Charged LIVE events near you…