A Lost Battery Technology Gets Recharged with LiNa Energy
This week Imogen picks up the podcast duties and speaks with Arvind Sabharwal and Will Tope, Chairman and CEO of LiNa Energy, a UK based battery technology company.
By utilising one of the most abundant elements, sodium, the rediscovery of a previously forgotten battery chemistry and borrowing a few bits of technology garnered from fuel cell development, the team at LiNa have created a new, long duration stationary energy storage solution in the form of sodium solid state lithium free batteries.
This is a fascinating discussion with a company at the cutting edge of a critical technology.
Get your tickets for our live events NOW!
- Everything Electric LONDON – 28th, 29th & 30th of March 2024
- Everything Electric NORTH – 24th, 25th & 26th of May 2024
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Everything Electric channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram