Battery Bottleneck? With Nicolas Cuevas
This week Robert speaks with Nicolas Cuevas, Chairman and CEO of URBIX, Inc., a company that specialises in all aspects of the graphite value chain.
Graphite is a critical component of energy storage and in particular within lithium ion battery chemistry. In this podcast we get a fascinating insight into what graphite is, why we need it, and its role in battery technologies.
*Fully Charged AWARDS – powered by myenergi – VOTE for YOUR FAVOURITES*
Have you voted in our inaugural Fully Charged AWARDS? If not, here’s the link to the Awards voting brochure which showcases the nominees, we’d love to hear your favourite EV or piece of clean tech.
For tickets to the Fully Charged AWARDS (subject to availability):
Visit our next event, Fully Charged LIVE Europe in Amsterdam.
Get your tickets for our live events NOW!
- Fully Charged LIVE Europe – Amsterdam – 24th, 25th & 26th November 2023
- Everything Electric AUSTRALIA – Sydney – 9th, 10th & 11th of February 2024
- Everything Electric LONDON – 28th, 29th & 30th of March 2024
- Everything Electric NORTH – 24th, 25th & 26th of May 2024
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram