Electric Vehicle Network Effect – Are EVs Accelerating The Adoption Of Clean Tech with Andreas Wallendahl
Robert is joined this week by Andreas Wallendahl, co-founder and COO of Tenet (a car leasing company, not the confusing film).
After coming to the US from the UK to study at MIT Andreas settled in New York. Inspired by advancements in battery technologies, he set up Tenet with Stanford alumni Alex Liegl in 2021 and they have made huge steps within the US EV leasing sector, which includes making the most of US citizen’s federal tax credits. As a result, Tenet can cut hundreds of dollars of a typical leasing price, with the option to buy or trade vehicles.
The US may not quite be Norway just yet in terms of EVs on the roads, but Andreas believes companies like Tenet can really make a real difference in EV adoption and the numbers increasing, especially in more clean tech receptive states like New York and California.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram