Robert Goes Solo Down Under!
This week’s podcast is verging on a classic Robert rant! Sharing his thoughts on Dunkelflaute, energy intermittency and sovereign wealth funds, Robert also covers the shocking ‘estimated’ cost of the UK’s North Sea oil fields clear up operation.
Tempering these stories with good news about ENORMOUS wind turbines, Hertz Rental Cars global EV investment and renewable power solutions for Australia’s outback farmers, Robert wraps up with a final thought on his prediction for Toyota’s future.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram