Who Informs The Energy Policy Makers? with Dr John Feddersen
Global energy markets are a very complex topic, and those in the industry spend years studying and analysing the data to understand how all the technologies, new and old, work together, impact each other and ultimately affect how much we pay, what we pay for, and who makes all the money.
In this week’s podcast Robert is joined by Dr John Feddersen, CEO and founder of Aurora Energy Research, a subscription research business in the power sector, to get a behind the scenes look at how energy markets work.
Supplying quantitative analysis through an agnostic approach, Aurora Energy Research helps policy makers, power companies, developers and Governments with their energy supply decisions.
This podcast is a fascinating insight into the conversations we as consumers never get to hear.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram