Unanticipated Benefits of Moving to Electric with Robert Safrata
Easing his way into the New Year, in this week’s podcast Robert speaks with Robert Safrata, a Vancouver based entrepreneur and former Canadian Olympic Alpine Team skier.
With over 25 years experience in acquiring, building and growing companies (Canadian) Robert takes (Fully Charged) Robert through his approach to making sure sustainability is at the heart of all that he does.
As inaugural member of Vancouver’s “Greenest City Action Team”, helping the city toward the goal of making Vancouver the greenest city in the world by 2020, Robert explains how by moving a business to a more sustainable future can yield many positive and unanticipated benefits not only for the company, but also for the employees and the wider local area.
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram