Cheaper Teslas? Chinese Threat?
For our last podcast of 2022 Robert wanted to catch up with ‘our man in China’ Elliot, to find out what he’s been up to and get the lowdown on all the local news.
With updates on BYD’s growing dominance, China’s grid capacity challenges, the tough times ahead for Tesla, and how by increasing their use of burning coal China are set to smash their emission targets.
Elliot also shares details on the new ‘largest wind turbine in the World’, and Robert affectionately describes a very popular and cheap EV as being ‘like the box your fridge gets delivered in!’
And finally, Robert and all the whole team at The Fully Charged SHOW hope you’ve enjoyed the podcasts in 2022 and please do stay tuned for more of the same in 2023!
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Sydney – 11th & 12th March 2023
- Farnborough – 28th, 29th & 30th April 2023
- Harrogate – 19th, 20th & 21st May 2023
- Vancouver – 8th, 9th & 10th September 2023
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in the UK, USA, Canada & Europe: fullycharged.live
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram