Updated and Effective as of 23th February, 2021
Eligibility and Entry Restrictions
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
2. This promotion is open to all, aged 21 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or any third party sponsor associated with the prize draw (MyEnergi and DriveElectric).
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrants identity, age, contact details and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
4. To enter the promotion you must be subscribed to Fully Charged Show on YouTube and complete the online entry form at www.fullycharged.show/ev-giveaway/ with the requested details during the promotional period.
5. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to increase their chances is strictly prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
6. Persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. If the Promoter suspects that an individual or group has set up an email account and/or social media page to circumvent this rule, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries that were generated by that individual and/or group.
7. Entrants must enter using their legal name only. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
8. Multiple entries will not be permitted.
9. Should an entrant’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify the Promoter via the contact email detailed in these Terms & Conditions.
10. Winners will be drawn electronically at random, from all qualifying entries at every 25,000 subscriber milestone on the Fully Charged Show YouTube channel. The first winner will be drawn at 775,000 subscribers. The last four winners will be drawn at 1,000,000 subscribers at which point the promotion will close.
11. The top prize(s) awarded at 1,000,000 subscribers will be a one (1) year lease on an Electric Vehicle. Winners will be drawn electronically at random, from all qualifying entries in four geographical areas, the UK, USA, Europe and Rest of World. One (1) winner will be drawn from each of these areas.
12. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry is drawn.
13. Winners will be notified via email within 7 days of each milestone draw. If for any reason the winner does not reply to redeem the prize within the timeframe specified in the email notification, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn.
14. The Promoters decision is final, no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. There shall be no right of appeal.
15. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Winners will forfeit any element of the prize that is not taken at the time stipulated in the specific terms.
16. No cash will be awarded in lieu of prizes or any part of.
17. Any tax or other charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated.
18. Winner(s) names may be published via the Promoters media channels in which the promotion originally appears. By entering into the promotion you consent to such use of your personal data, see below for more details.
Publicity and Personal Information
21. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided with your entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the promotion.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and country of residence in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting the promotion and associated prizes. This includes providing this information to third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the promotion and awarding the relevant prizes.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoters failure to assert their rights in relation to any breach of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights, nor will any such waiver be implied.
26. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions (or portion thereof) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms & Conditions will not be affected or impaired.
27. Insofar as is permitted by law, Fully Charged Show Ltd, its employees, agents or distributors excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result. whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Fully Charged Show Ltd (the Promoter)