A comprehensive overview of all current and upcoming electric vehicles. Easily compare EV’s by a wide range of specifications, including real-world range.
Our main goal is to accelerate the adoption of sustainable transport by maintaining a free and easy-to-use database with all data regarding electric vehicles.The EV Database was founded in 2016 and has since grown into an authority for objective and up-to-date information on electric vehicles. We’re completely independent and only generate the revenue we need to keep the project sustainable. This means all information in the EVDB is always unbiased and objective.Check out the EV Database for a wide range of information on all current and upcoming EV’s:
- Real-world range and efficiency
- Pricing, tax and insurance
- Charging details, including rapid charging
- Nominal and useable battery capacity
- Vehicle performance
- And much, much more…Whether you’re planning to update all of your fleet to electric vehicles or just getting your bearings on EV’s, we’re there to help out.