The VW ID. Life could well be the most important car to be unveiled at the recent 2021 Munich Motor Show.
This concept car looks the business and has crazy features like a roof and bonnet made from inflatable cells and an in-built projector, both of which are certain not to make it to production, but this isn’t the reason why it’s so important.
The ID. Life is proof that small, cheap electric cars are coming! Well, this one not until 2025, but they are definitely coming and will transform the electric car market for the masses.
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram