Elliot Richards takes a look around the Homtruck from Farizon Auto. Part semi, part luxury apartment, is this electric truck the future of long-distance haulage?
Our China correspondent Elliot Richards takes a look around the Homtruck by Geely’s Farizon Auto. With its ultra-modern, surprisingly luxury sleeper cab, could this revolutionise the future of long-distance hauling and become a firm favourite with truckers the world over?
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram