Robert and Jack head to rural Wales for a “dirty weekend” with two very special vehicles: a pair of EV-converted Land Rover Defenders.
With Tesla powertrains hidden under their boxy bodies and a combined 900 horsepower between them, are these the ultimate off-roading adventure vehicles? And just how much better is greenlaning when it’s truly… green?
Read Jack’s blog.
00:00 “A dirty weekend”
00:57 meet the cars
3:32 The plan
4:33 First impressions
7:22 See you at the crossroads, crossroads
10:51 “A bit of a puddle”
12:24 Lunch time!
13:18 A very big hill
18:41 Quick pic!
19:35 We made it!
Fully Charged LIVE is BACK! Get your tickets now
- Farnborough – 29th & 30th April, 1st May 2022
- Amsterdam – 20th, 21st & 22nd May 2022
- San Diego – 10th & 11th September 2022
Fully Charged is 100% independent thanks to YouTube Memberships and Patreons. Without you this channel wouldn’t be possible! If you’d like to help support the Fully Charged channel and its mission:
- Become a Patreon
- Become a YouTube member
- Subscribe to Fully Charged & the Fully Charged PLUS channels
- Buy the Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy
- Browse the Fully Charged store
- Visit our LIVE exhibitions in Europe, USA & AUSTRALIA.
- Subscribe for episode alerts and the Fully Charged newsletter
- Find us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram